Lagi mencari cara menyelesaikan tentang If I … (feel) better, I would go to the cinema with you. If I … (not / break) my leg, I would ha…? Bila benar, teman-teman telah ada di halaman yang tepat.
Oh ya, kami telah memiliki 1 jawaban dari If I … (feel) better, I would go to the cinema with you. If I … (not / break) my leg, I would ha…. Monggo pelajari kunci jawabannya selengkapnya disini:
If I … (feel) Better, I Would Go To The Cinema With You.
If I … (not / Break) My Leg, I Would Have Taken Part In The Contest.
If We Had A Yacht, We … (sail) The Seven Seas.
Peggy Will Go Shopping If She … (have) Time In The Afternoon.
If It Rains, I … (have To / Not) Water The Plants.
She … (talk / Not) With You If She Were Mad At You.
My Brother Would Buy A Sport Car If He … (have) The Money.
If She Had Taken The Bus, She … (not / Arrive) On Time.
You … (be Able / Not) To Sleep, If You Watch The Scary Movie.
If You … (speak) English, She Would Have Understood.
We … (swim) In The Sea If There Hadn’t Been So Many Sharks.
If Her Boyfriend … (not Phone) Today, She Will Leave Him.
- If I felt better, I would go to the cinema with you.
- If I hadn’t broken my leg, I would have taken part in the contest.
- If we had a yacht, we would sail the seven seas.
- Peggy will go shopping if she has time in the afternoon.
- If it rains, I won’t have to water the plants.
- She wouldn’t talk with you if she were mad at you.
- My brother would buy a sport car if he had the money.
- If she had taken the bus, she wouldn’t have arrived on time.
- You won’t be able to sleep, if you watch the scary movie.
- If you had spoken English, she would have understood.
- We would have swum in the sea if there hadn’t been so many sharks.
- If her boyfriend doesn’t phone today, she will leave him.
- Conditional T1 ➔ 4, 5, 9, 12
- Conditional T2 ➔ 1, 3, 6, 7
- Conditional T3 ➔ 2, 8, 10, 11
- Conditional type 1: Pengandaian yang bisa/mungkin terjadi.
- Conditional type 2: Pengandaian yang tidak bisa/mungkin terjadi.
- Conditional type 3: Pengandaian untuk masa lalu yang berbeda.
- Conditional T1 ➔ (If simple present) + (Will/Won’t + V1)
- Conditional T2 ➔ (If simple past) + (Would/Wouldn’t + V1)
- Conditional T3 ➔ (If past perfect) + (Would have/wouldn’t have + V3)
- If you study harder, you will pass the final exam.
- You wouldn’t want to see it if I became angry.
- If I had had time, I would have gone to the park with my family.
- Pola kalimat CS bisa bisa dibalik.
Jangan lupa bookmark dan infokan ke teman lainnya ya …
Pesan Mimin: Tiada gading yang tak retak, menggunakan berbagai referensi akan lebih baik.